As in any prestigious organization, many of the benefits are intrinsic. Auburn Football Lettermen belong to a small group of individuals who have played at the highest level of intercollegiate athletics. That fraternal feeling that players experience by being part of an Auburn football team is carried over by involvement in the AFLC.
The legacy of your competitive days is nurtured through association with fellow players of other eras. Being an active member is a special way to continue that fraternal feeling. The AFLC provides its members the opportunity to foster and maintain relationships across generations and geography.
The club aspires to contribute, through the common bond of Auburn football, the social and professional enrichment of its members and provide a means of on-going association to the Auburn Athletic Department and current football team. As an integral part of the Auburn Family, the AFLC will uphold and enrich the great tradition of Auburn Football.
In addition to these intrinsic benefits, active members receive the following privileges:
- Ticket purchasing priority with no annual contribution required
- Hospitality in the Lettermen Lounge at Jordan-Hare Stadium
- Hospitality at the AFLC Tailgate Tent adjacent to Jordan Hare Stadium
- Parking privileges at Jordan–Hare Stadium
- Club Membership Car Decal
- Annual printed and on-line membership directory
- E-mailed Club and Athletic Department news, updates, and social media connections
- Access to AFLC interactive website
- 50% discount on initiation fee for Auburn University Club
- Ability to purchase exclusive AFLC merchandise
- Invitation to the AFLC and Athletic Department Special Events
- Student Scholarship opportunities
- Career and Social Networking opportunities
- Input into annual Athletic Department award winners
- Opportunity to support current players and to contribute to their personal development
- Opportunity to mentor or to be mentored
- Tax-deductible and in-kind giving opportunities